General conditions of sale
These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all purchases made on website ABAFIL.COM.
The products offered for sale are sold by the company on ABAFIL.COM ABAFIL SAS, headquartered in Rozzano (MI), Via Brenta, 32 - P. VAT 03347660965.
You may contact the Company to request any information, or to send communications to transmit complaints by writing to the email address email@example.com or by calling customer service telephone number 02.8246220, fax 02.89201612
To make purchases on the Site you must first register to ABAFIL.COM and provide your name, surname or corporate name and e-mail.
Information to conclude the contract
In accordance with Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, No 70 provides the rules for electronic commerce, ABAFIL SAS will inform you that:
- to conclude the purchase of one or more products on the Site, you must fill out an order form in electronic form and send it to ABAFIL SAS, electronically, by following the instructions that appear from time to time on the site and that accompany the different phases of the purchase;
- the contract is concluded when ABAFIL SAS records the order form (ie, when the order form is received by the server of the Company);
- before purchasing products and transmission of the order form, you will be asked to review and approve the General Conditions of Sale, the user can print a copy of the General Conditions of Sale and / or store them to support durable;
- before submitting the order form, the user can detect and correct errors in data entry and follow the instructions from time to time indicated on the Site and which will accompany the different phases of the purchase;
- when you register your order form, ABAFIL SAS will send you to the email address provided confirming the order by e-mail with a hyperlink to the General Conditions of Sale as well as information concerning the characteristics of the product purchased, the details of the price, means of payment used, shipping costs and any additional costs and an indication of customer service. Please keep the e-mail receipt as proof of purchase;
- The order form will be stored in the database ABAFIL SAS for the time needed to process the order and in any case within the law. To access your order form, you may refer to "my account" on the Site where you will find a list of all orders placed.
Before executing the contract, SAS ABAFIL have the right to verify orders placed by users in order to ascertain any prohibition on the purchase of the evasive behavior in Article 1, fraud use of credit cards or purchases abnormal. In particular, pursuant to art. 1456 cc, ABAFIL SAS has the right to terminate the contract and, consequently, to cancel the order and return to the user the total amount due, if:
- the order appears to come from a person who, under Article 1, shall not be entitled to make purchases on the Site;
- the credit card used for payment was cloned or there is reasonable doubt that the purchase is not made by the holder or if the credit card company ABAFIL tell SAS that the paper was blocked;
- the order sent by the user has a character fault in relation to the type and / or quantity of goods purchased or the frequency of purchases on the Site;
- at the date of the user is in default of obligations arising from or connected to the execution of a previous contract with the Company;
- any way related to the execution of a previous contract with the Company.
Next to the description of each product ABAFIL SAS will indicate whether the same whether or not immediately available. However, as to the modalities of on-line is that multiple users can simultaneously acquire the same product, it is possible that at the time of registration of the purchase by SAS ABAFIL the ordered product is no longer available. In this case, ABAFIL SAS will inform you that, at its option, may (i) request the cancellation of the purchase for a refund of any sum paid or (ii) accept an alternative to the product unavailable, the delivery of an equivalent type, quality and price or (iii) wait for the delivery of products ordered within the time limit of thirty days from the date on which the order form.
Prices and costs
All prices are in Euro and include italian VAT.
Will be charged the shipping cost provided and indicated the order received. This amount will be shown separately on the order form, before sending, and e-mail confirming the order.
For all orders with cash payment will be charged the cost of delivery by courier or parcel post.
The products remain the property of SAS ABAFIL until payment of the purchase price and any costs.
The price of the products can be changed without notice, provided that the price charged to the user will be posted on the board at the date of the order.
The payment for goods purchased on the Site may be done in the following ways:
- advance payment by transfer to a postal account No. 40771271 made out to SAS ABAFIL Rozzano (MI) or by bank transfer prior notification of the bank;
- payment cash on delivery of the package;
- deferred payment by bank transfer or check. The bank and / or how the header of the check will be sent by SAS ABAFIL the invoice that will be sent to you after the registration of the order form from the Company.
After the fulfillment of each order, ABAFIL SAS will send you by e-mail, an invoice for the purchase made by the same.
Deliveries will be made by express courier from Monday to Friday during normal business hours, excluding national holidays and local authorities. The use of different methods of delivery may be decided by ABAFIL SAS depending on the nature of the product ordered. In this case, the change will be communicated to the customer product.
Products will be delivered to the address you specify in the order form.
For detailed information about the delivery time you can contact Customer Service.
The delivery is considered completed when the product is made available to the address specified in the order form.
In case of failure to deliver to the absence of the recipient specified address, the courier will leave a card to certify the delivery attempt. The postcard will be given the contact details of the courier and set a date for delivery. Thirty days from the date on which the product was returned to ABAFIL SAS, the contract will be terminated and canceled the purchase order pursuant to art. 1456 Civil Code ABAFIL SAS will reimburse the sum paid by you less any costs of delivery of the product is not successful and the cost of returning the same to ABAFIL SAS and storage expenses. The termination of the contract and the refund amount will be communicated via e-mail. The amount of the refund will be credited to the means of payment used by you for the. Where, before the expiration of thirty days, ask the user to resend the product purchased, ABAFIL SAS proceed prior to the new delivery charge, in addition to the expenditure of the same, the cost of returning the product to ABAFIL SAS and expenditure custody.
It is for the recipient to verify the conditions of the product delivered. In the event that the package presents clear signs of tampering or alteration, the user must give prompt notice to ABAFIL SAS by fax or e-mail at the number indicated in the introduction. This is without prejudice to the application of the provisions of Articles. 8 and 9 of these Conditions of Sale.
Resolution within thirty-days and the right of withdrawal
Users who are consumers can, however, exercise the right of withdrawal under the conditions laid down in Art. 64 et seq. of the Consumer Code.
Whether in the event of termination of contract in the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal, you must return the product with all accessories, documentation and user manuals. The identification tag and / or labels, if any, must still be attached to a product upon return.
Subject to the provisions on security for the flaws described in Art. 9, the user can not rescind the contract or to exercise the right of withdrawal in case of open products by the user.
In the event of termination of the contract or in case of exercising the right of cancellation by you the consumer, the company will refund you the amount, net of transportation costs, by crediting the same means of payment used to purchase immediately and in any event within sixty days from the day following the date of termination or the date on which ABAFIL SAS became aware of the right of withdrawal by the consumer.
The request to terminate the contract or the statement by the consumer to exercise the right of withdrawal must be communicated to ABAFIL SAS contacting the customer service number 02.8246220 or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranties and product compliance
The images and colors of products on the Site may differ from the actual result of the locale of the systems and / or the tools for their visualization.
For all products purchased by users who are not consumers ABAFIL SAS provides the one-year warranty provided for in Articles. 1490 et seq. the Civil Code.
Events at a premium
ABAFIL SAS will hold competitions and prize reserved for registered users of the Site in order to increase the sale of products offered ABAFIL.COM and customer loyalty. The rules of each competition and / or a prize will be available in "my area / Awards" of the Site Where the awards are made by good discount or equivalent forms, they may under no circumstances be converted into money.
Law and jurisdiction
The agreements between the registered users of the Site and ABAFIL SAS are governed by Italian law. Apply to them, in particular the provisions of Articles. 50 et seq. Consumer Code of where the users are "consumers".
Any dispute concerning the enforcement, interpretation of these Conditions of Sale, the competent Court of Milan.